Saturday, December 1, 2012

Final Report on PLN

http://educationaltechnologyguy.blogspot.com/2011/05/symbaloo-visual-bookmarking-organize.html
Since posting a progress report on my Personal Learning Network in October, I have been busy exploring different websites on the internet and adding to my Symbaloo. I have found and am following several blogs from great educators. One blog, in particular, that I enjoy reading through is called Venspired and it belongs to Krissy Venosdale. Twitter is a great tool to use for finding and following bloggers whose passions are educating and using technology in schools. I also have been exploring Pinterest. This site is great for finding ideas for classroom crafts and activities. I would recommend Pinterest to everyone. I am sure as I continue to explore the web I will find more fascinating websites and tools to use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment