Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PLN Progress Report for Project #10

http://maketecheasier.com/symbaloo-the-starting-point-for-the-web/2010/08/01
PLN Progress Report

I decided to use Symbaloo as my Personal Learning Network. I like how every website I use is neatly displayed on my home screen and all I have to do is select the tile for whichever site I want to access. As I find more interesting sites, I can add them to my Symbaloo web mix. Some of the sites I already have are Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Google, Gmail, Huffington Post, and YouTube, to name a few. My PLN will continue to grow, of course, and there are plenty of tiles to fill up. It only took a couple of minutes to set up my account and it's free. I would suggest this site because it's easy to use and it's a fun way to organize your websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment